Last Revised March 12, 2010
- THE TYPE OF INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS
- The Website generally collects personally identifying information with your specific knowledge and consent. For instance, when you make a purchase or register for any portion of our content, you are asked to provide information such as your e-mail address, name, phone number, or other information.
- Our servers may also automatically collect information about your computer when you visit the Website, including without limitation the type of browser software you use, the operating system you are running, the website that referred you, and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address. Your IP address is usually associated with the place from which you enter the Internet, like your Internet Service Provider, your company or your university.
- HOW THE WEBSITE USES INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
- Service Provider may use personally identifying information you supply through the Website to provide you with products you have requested. For example, if you order merchandise, we may use your e-mail address to send you a confirmation notice and your mailing address to send you the merchandise. We may also use the information to communicate with you about new features, products or services, and/or to improve the services that we offer by tailoring them to your needs.
- Unless otherwise specified on the Website, Service Provider may sell or share personally identifying information with our affiliates and with companies who we think can offer you services and products of interest to you. If you do not wish to have your personally identifying information shared, write to us at the street address set forth at the end of this document.
- We also allow access to our database by third parties that provide us with services, such as technical maintenance or forums for the purpose of and to the extent necessary to provide those services. And if you choose to purchase items through features on the Website, we may forward your information to third parties for services such as credit card processing and order fulfillment. There are also times when you provide information about yourself to us in areas of the site that may be managed or participated in by third parties, such as shopping areas. In such cases, the information may be used by us and by such third party(ies), each pursuant to its own policies. We may also provide your information to our advertisers. Service Provider does not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of third parties. We may also provide access to our database in order to cooperate with official investigations or legal proceedings, including, for example, in response to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- In addition, we reserve the right to use the information we collect about your computer, which may at times be able to identify you, including without limitation to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, and to otherwise administer our Website.
- While your personally identifying information is protected as outlined above, we reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group for any purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers and partners.
- In addition, as our business changes, we may buy or sell various assets. In the event all or a portion of the assets owned or controlled by Service Provider, its parent or any subsidiary or affiliated entity are sold, assigned, transferred or acquired by another company, the information from and/or about our Website users may be among the transferred assets.
- Some of our advertisers occasionally serve you cookies as well. We do not have control over cookies placed by advertisers.
- INFORMATION SECURITY AND NOTIFICATION
- Because no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, Service Provider can not guarantee the security of the information you send to us or the security of our servers or databases, and by using the Website you agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to us or collected by us when you use the Website. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate, we may notify you by e-mail (provided we have your e-mail address).
- KIDS AND PARENTS
- This Website is not intended for use by children, especially those under age 13. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information or use our public discussion areas, forums and chats. Minors between the ages of 13 and 17 must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before making purchases, on this site.
- If your children disclose information about themselves in publicly accessible areas of the Website, they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. Accordingly, you should tell them not to do so.
Tom Watson Website
1901 W 47th PL, STE 200
Westwood, KS 66205